Reserving a facility for a recognized student organization event
Recognized student organizations can reserve event space on campus at no charge.
1) An officer of your group can fill out an event request form at the Student Union Front Desk
2) Group members who have attended Officer Orientation will be given access to the reservation software (SchedulER)
3) Create your reservation via step 1 or 2.
(Note- the system will not automatically send you a confirmation. Your space is held and you will be contacted by Student Engagement if there are any questions)
4) For facilities that require set-up, do not assume a standard set-up. Complete the Facilities Work Order Template, create a layout map if needed
5) Submit Facilities Work Order at least 5 business days prior to your event
6) Submit Event Technology (A/V) Work Order at least 5 business days prior to your event
Questions- we want to help. Email email@example.com